Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Little Things

Having this blog is really not going to help my grades whatsoever. Anytime I want to procrastinate and not study, aka now, I always turn to this handy dandy blog! How convenient?

So a few weeks ago I read somewhere about this website/blog/whatever it is called little things. I love it! I love reading all the little things that make someone else happy that make me happy too. Who knew that other people liked the same little things as me! 

Here are some of my favorites... 




Okay, no, I don't have a pet that gets excited when I come home, although I'm sure if Fanny wasn't constrained in a cage she would run up to me every evening, but this is one of the reasons I want a dog so bad!


Guys (if there are any reading this?): take note. Girls love this, and it's not that hard!







This isn't really considered a 'little thing' to me... haha
















Yes, I went through them all. And yes I just posted a TON of them on my blog. I guess now ya'll know a little bit more about me that you might not have known before :)

And now it's off to Study, yuck... 

On a happier note: 5 days til Cozumel!

Adios bloggies,
B.Hines

1 comment:

  1. When you catch someone cute staring at you...then realize they were looking at the girl right behind you.

    The little things.

    I joke. I like this. New website to look at? HELLO YEAH.

    ReplyDelete