Friday, May 6, 2011

Cinco de Mayo!

Hola mis amigos! Hoy es cinco de mayo y voy a hablar en espanol! 

Juuuuust Kidding

Buuut today is cinco de mayo, woohoo. This same time last year I was taking a final exam for my spanish class. How messed up is that?! But today I have no exams and no responsibilities (other than a day at work, but that was no biggie).

Pretty soon I'm going to go eat at Moe's (yum!) then watch a movie with some friends :)

But first...

Day 20: A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
(no, I haven't forgotten about the photo challenge)

So, where do I want to travel? I think the better question is where don't I want to travel? I want to go EVERYWHERE. But, here's my top three (in no particular order):

1. Europe
I was about to just type Spain, but then I realized that I also want to go to Ireland, and Greece, and London, and Italy again, and basically everywhere else. Someone just take me all over Europe!

Source

#2: Iguacu Falls
My dad travels a lot for his job, and one of the places that he visits often is Brazil. One trip out there he decided to go visit the Iguacu Falls; 25% of them are in Brazil and the other 75% are in Argentina and his pictures/videos made me fall in love. I already told him he has to take me next time he goes. Here's one of the pictures... 

I stole this off facebook so sorry if the quality is bad.


#3: South America
It really doesn't matter which particular country, just tryna practice my Spanish.


Source

So, who wants to start traveling? :)

PS: I started this post earlier on Cinco de Mayo (at like 6 something) but my night turned out a little bit more non-stop and wonderful than I had anticipated so I'm just now getting back to my computer at 1am on May 6th to finish this post. Sooo, that's that. And now it's off to bed for me!

Goodnight bloggies,
B.Hines


2 comments:

  1. Woah new font! And YES you know I will go with you to all of those places. Yes yes yes.

    ReplyDelete