Thursday, May 5, 2011

Best. Cookies. Ever.

Last night (or I guess technically it was two days ago, since it's actually May 5th now) my mom and I had a girls night and made some amaaazing chocolate chip cookies.

One of my friends is headed off to the west coast for the summer and I thought that some homemade cookies would make the drive much more enjoyable, plus I love having a reason to make some extra cookies for myself ;)

The best parts of making homemade cookies?

1. Making a mess... 



#2: Eating so much cookie dough that it makes your stomach hurt...  



#3: Making the cookies massive...  



#4: and enjoying every bit of them afterwards...



You know you wish you were going across the country too so you could get some of these amazing, soft, and sweet cookies... :)

Ciao,
B.Hines

3 comments:

  1. YUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. yummier than td&y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I want those NOW. Who's going across the country?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hillary: yummier than td&y? that's nearly impossible! but i agree.

    Lauren: i guess we'll just have to have a girls night soon complete with cookie making, wine drinking, and scrap booking! and it's my friend that i do the photography classes with.

    ReplyDelete