Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Friday!

Day 19: A picture and a letter.

I'm going to combine this and do a picture of a letter, cause that's more fun :)


B for Brittany!

---------------------------------------

Today has been one of those gorgeous days where everything just seems perfect. This morning I went to my only class to sit through some presentations and then met up with Hilldy for a yummy lunch on Hillsborough Street. It feels SO amazing outside, I can't get enough of it! After lunch we killed time and sat outside to people watch/enjoy the weather before my Step Aerobics final.



We hung out in some trees, better view of people.


After we killed time I went and rocked my final and ended up with an 89 in the class! But I took the class for pass fail so it really doesn't matter, still exciting to be done though. Now all that's left of this semester is a super easy group paper due Monday and a law final a week from Tuesday :)

Now it's off to relax and enjoy more of this beautiful day!

Adios,
B.Hines


No comments:

Post a Comment