Friday, March 25, 2011

Alicia the Great

Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.

So obviously the person I've been super close with the longest is my mom...but that's probably a no-brainer so I've gotta go with my best friend, Alicia!

This was back in our YMCA days...when we used to go to the guys' soccer games with our delicious strawberries!

We met when we were 15 years old? Maybe 14? We were trainee's at the YMCA (weee!) and since then we were volunteers together, we started working there together, we started hanging out together, and then we went to NC State together! And now at age 21 we are still best friends :)

Five fun facts about Alicia:
1. She programmed herself in my phone as "Alicia the Great" and made up a super cool ringtone for when she calls. (although I've switched phones since then so the ringtone is gone...)
2. We got to experience the oh-so-crazy freshman year together!
3. She will tell you exactly what she thinks about a situation and what is on her mind no matter what the consequences.
4. She has the worst ADD ever. But surprisingly, she's the best story teller ever.
5. She's an amazing listener!

If you don't know Alicia, go meet her! She's an awesome person and she's so fun to hang out with! I don't know what I'm going to do next year when she's over at Duke for Grad School and I'm still in Raleigh :( 

Adios,
B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment