Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ten Facts!

A while ago as I was blog surfing I came across someone who had started the 30 Day Photo Challenge. This was back before Spring Break (back before everyone started doing it), and I said to myself "when I get back from Spring Break I'm going to start that!" So, here we go! Since I couldn't do the 365 days in a row hopefully I can at least blog 30 days in a row :)

Day 1: A picture of yourself with ten facts.


1. I'm a dork and a goof. 
2. Late Spring/Summer is the BEST time of year. I'm such a shorts/dresses/skirts person. 
3. I love traveling and photography. Put the two together and you've got my dream job. Hello National Geographic?
4. I have the vocabulary of an elementary schooler. Slash, I'm just an elementary schooler at heart. It's whatever.
5. I have no rhythm (confirmed this today in Zumba).
6. I love tennis. 
7. I hate skittles and twizzlers.
8. I am absolutely terrified of cockroaches. I will cry if one comes near me. Just ask my brother, he and a friend had to save me once...
9. I'm a runner.
10. I learn more about myself and my relationship with Jesus each and every day and I love it!

Ciao,
B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment