Thursday, March 17, 2011

Delicioso!

Happy St. Patricks Day! I hope you are all enjoying it by wearing green and enjoying some yummy Irish food and beer! Some friends and I are doing a fun St. Patty's Day "Hike" tonight and for once I actually got ready early, so now I have an hour to kill before we head out.

So what better thing to do than blog! I need to share with you all something that I love am obsessed with.

Source

Oh my gosh, Original Ritz Toasted Chips! Hello, YUM. I discovered these babies a few weeks ago and have fallen in loooove. I eat them with anything and everything. Only downfall? The bag is misleading. They only fill it up about halfway! Hello crazy people, don't you know that that will only last me a week, if that?! I just bought a bag the on Sunday and I'm almost already out. Guess I gotta go back and stock up...

Beannacht (apparently this means bye in Irish?),
B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment