Monday, March 28, 2011

"Cooler than a polar bears toe nail!"

While watching DWTS on Monday nights I fall in love with Hines Ward even more! Gotta love those Steelers ;)

Anyway...

Day 5: A picture of your favorite memory.

I have a lot of favorite memories. Lots from my childhood, lots from family beach trips, and many from high school and college. However, one of my most favorite and recent memories would have to be Italia!


Italy is so gorgeous! The people and food were so amazing and I wouldn't have traded this study aboard experience for anything! We 'lived' in Florence and traveled to Pisa, Capri, Sorrento, Pompeii, Cinque Terra, Rome, and Venice. All are wonderful cities, I suggest you go...and take me. :)

2 comments:

  1. AND you had amazing people, which is why it was all so amazing! Italy is disgusting otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah i did say the PEOPLE and food were amazing! sheesh way to know how to read.

    ps scrapbook party soon?

    ReplyDelete