Thursday, March 31, 2011

Punkin Head

Day 8: A picture that makes you laugh


So I actually didn't have a picture in mind for this post, so I decided to dig through some oldies and see what I had and this one was def. the winner! (Side note: while digging I realized how much I miss Italy and all the wonderful friends I made during that trip, waaaah Italy friends I need you)

This picture is from Halloween of 2009, when my roomies and boyfriend at the time decided to carve some cute little pumpkins. Just look how happy they are! And then after halloween our pumpkins proceeded to rot out on our porch. Lovely.

Adios,
B.Hines

3 comments:

  1. ohhh those punkins were DISGUSTING.

    sometimes i miss uvillage. weird?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh um remember those pumpkins on your porch from THIS year? They were rotting till December!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah omgosh i know...we're so clean.

    ReplyDelete