Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Enredados

Day 6: A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

This is tough. I'd love to trade places for a day with a professional photographer, tennis player, or world traveler just to see what it's like to be in their shoes. But I don't have any specific person in mind, I'd just love to see what a day is like for someone in any of those professions. 

So aside from anyone who falls in the above categories, I'm going to have to go with someone for the weirdest and randomest (is that a word?) reason ever.

Fergie

Why Fergie you ask? No, not because of her looks and no definitely not because she's a famous singer (in fact, I honestly don't think she's that great and I've grown tired of the Black Eyed Pees...sorry, but in my opinion that Super Bowl performance was not good).

I want to be Fergie for the day just so I can be this sexy man's wife:

Hello most attractive looking man I've ever laid eyes on. We need some Josh Duhamel look-a-likes to come to Raleigh and find me, ASAP.

In other news, today I bought one of my new favorite movies, Tangled (Enredados in Spanish) and my roommate and I just finished watching it and let me just say, Disney has ruined me. How am I supposed to find a happy-ever-after fairy tale kind of love in real life when I'm always comparing it to the latest Disney movie?! I mean seriously, what guy is going to say to me "you were my new dream" and then get us floating lanterns to send off into the sky together? Unrealistic. Thanks Disney, now I want my own Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert. 

Regardless, I'm still going to watch and love all Disney movies. They've got me hooked :)

Ciao,
B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment