Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nikon!

Day 7: A picture of your most treasured item.


This probably goes without saying, but SURPRISE...my Nikon D5000 is my baby :) And seeing as how it's a camera, it's kind of hard to take a picture of it, so it's a good thing I have photo booth.

Let's just talk about this picture though, shall we?
1. Yeah, I look busted and I'm rocking the hood, so what? (anything to hide my nasty, gym-smelling, unshowered self-- I'm sure I just attracted a million guys with that description.)
2. My expression is goofy and my hand is awkward, just deal with it.
3. You know it's awesome that you can see my face in my lens.

Paz,
B.Hines

2 comments:

  1. ...and then see your face in that lens...and then see your face in THAT lens...and on and on and on and on FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete