Sunday, March 27, 2011

Getting Things Accomplished!

Day 4: A picture of your night.

Welp, this is a screenshot of my night...


Just relaxing on my computer getting things done! I've had this photography website in the works for a while now and all I have left to do is get my pictures on it. That's what tonight is for! I'm going through and editing a bunch of pictures and adding them to the page. And while I'm doing all this I've got my candles lit and I have my lovely Jim Brickman pandora station playing :) It's a wonderful Sunday night (minus the fact that it is nasty outside, possible snow tomorrow? no thanks).

In more exciting news, Tomorrow will be my first day in a REAL office! Woohooo! I'm moving into the new building at SAS and will no longer be in a cubicle. This new building looks amazing too! And...best of all, they have GELATO! Yeah, I'll be working in heaven

It's time to go back to getting things accomplished. But first, some words of wisdom...

"Time is like slipping through my hands. It's like sand when you pick a up a lot and then it all goes through your hands and you only have that little piece left in the creases of your palm. That's what time is." -- Hillary Scales

 Adios y'all,
B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment