Monday, April 4, 2011

Amor!

Day 12: A picture of something you love. 

There are about a million things in life that I love. So instead of making this post incredibly long, I'm going to just focus on the things that I'm loving today

#1: Easter colored sprinkles on my donut this morning :)


#2: Wearing my new sandals on this beautiful day!



#3: Playing with my new LENS!
Possibly my best purchase ever... 


#4: Getting a fresh new hair cut (sure it doesn't look much shorter, but it feels and smells wonderful)


#5: Hines Ward on Dancing with the Stars


and lastly...
#6: The gorgeous and warm weather that is in our future! (minus tomorrow and the possible tornadoes, although I do enjoy a good thunderstorm)


Have a happy week full of things you love!

Ciao, 
B.Hines

2 comments:

  1. Yayy I was hoping you'd have a post for me to read today! Cute sandals, and your hair looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks geel! now you need to post something for me to read!! :)

    ReplyDelete