Friday, April 1, 2011

Mi Madre!

Day 9: A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

Well this one's easy...


My wonderful MOM!

She has been there for me through everything. She has seen me at my absolute worst and been there to listen to me when I felt like my world was falling apart. She offers the best, most honest advice ever and even though it's sometimes hard to hear, it's what I need to hear.

Not only has she helped me through my 21 years, but she's such a strong person herself. She's been through a lot in her life and yet she is still such a positive, caring woman. I am so blessed that she's my mom and I hope that I turn out just like her when I'm older (yes mom, I mean this!) My mom is amazing and I love her to death! :)

Happy Friday!
B.Hines

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet thing to say! I'm proud of my wonderful daughter!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete