Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Musica

Day 13: A picture of your favorite band or artist.

I don't really have a favorite band or artist. I listen to seriously everything. I mean let's just talk about some artists/bands in my itunes... Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC, about all of the NOW CD's, Jim Brickman, Celine Dion, Coldplay, John Mayer, Muse, any top 40 song, anything country (Kenny Chesney), B. Spears, a bit Bob Marley, Chris Tomlin, Phil Wickham, Glee, Girl Talk, Jason Derulo, Journey, Kenny G, Lady Antebellum, and the list goes on.... 

Told ya I have the most random musicians in my itunes, and I'm supposed to pick just one to like?! 

I guess if I'd have to choose...

Source
I don't care how dorky this makes me. In fact, if you're really curious to know how this obsession came about, you can read about it HERE.

Her concert was one of the greatest ever. Again, I know this makes me a loser...

Adios,
B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment