Thursday, April 7, 2011

Michael Michael Motorcycle

My life has been craaazay over the past day. I didn't think it would end up being so busy, but I was wrong! Yesterday I was gone pretty much all day. I had classes, work, a meeting at my church from back home, and then I went to check out a community group with my friend Ashley and had an amazing time! But unfortunately I didn't get back til 10:30 or so and I hadn't started studying for a test that I have today at 3...whoopsy. I also forgot I had a quiz/extra credit assignment due in my class at 1:30 today, so I'm all over the place, and that explains why I'm awake right now (7am), attempting to function off of very little sleep.

So, since I skipped yesterdays picture... 

Day 14: A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

I feel like we're getting kind of repetitive. Obviously I would say my mom, or my two best friends, but I've already blogged about them sooo I'm going to have to say my little brother.


He doesn't look so little does he? I promise there was once a time when he was smaller than me...

This is Michael. The amazing brother that you've read about HERE when he gave me a surprise present :) We aren't always that friendly towards each other though. Like any brother and sister we had our fair share of fights. But, I couldn't be more happy that I was able to grow up with a younger brother. Someone to hang out with and talk to on all those car rides/flights out to visit our dad. We just get each other. We both laugh at silly things and act super weird sometimes, and that's what I love!

I would share some pictures from when we were little, buuut that requires time to scan them in and that's too much work for someone that should be studying law. 

That being said, I'm off to study study study... 

Adios,
B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment