Thursday, April 28, 2011

I can't think of a creative title...

There's something you should know about me... I hate coffee. It's gross and the smell gives me a headache. I don't understand how this is possible though because my mom and step dad had it every morning as I was growing up, so you'd think I would at least like the smell, right? Well I guess I'm just weird. 

But, if I did like coffee I would be drinking out of this sucker all the time... 



Okay who am I kidding... if I had that I would still drink out of it all the time, coffee or not. Kind of like I do now with my free SAS coffee mug.. I just fill it up with water every day, no one knows the difference :)

Just in case you want one for yourself, or want to buy one for me cause you love me and my birthday is coming up kind of soon (July 17th), then you can check it out HERE

Adios,
B.Hines

4 comments:

  1. i dunno hines. what if you pick this up thinking it was your actual lens and then you get to the photo shoot (in subsaharan africa where the lions come out to play) and realize it and then you're like, "oh no! my real lens is back in the americas! where's the nearest wolf camera?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't mean to change tenses. correction: ...thinking it *is your actual lens

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhahaa Hillary, that's great.

    And it's really bad that I'm personally offended that you don't like coffee. But I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hillary: I'm not that stupid.

    Lauren: I'm sorry, I hope we can still be friends.

    ReplyDelete