Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sweet Sixteen.

I know I've kind of slacked off this weekend with this whole picture/blogging thing but this weekend was kinda crazy so oh well, I'll just start from where I left off! No promises that this week will be any better though, it's going to be an insanely busy week.

Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you

Miss Ashley inspires me!

Sorry for the poor quality, I stole this off her facebook :)

This is my wonderful friend Ashley and I back in 2008 before the barn party! Ashley is such a great person. She is so kind hearted and friendly and has such a great love for the Lord. She's passionate about life and she doesn't settle for anything less than what she's called to do. For instance, she is a recent graduate and instead of throwing herself into some job she doesn't want, this summer she is biking across the UNITED STATES and building houses along the way. How awesome is that?!

If you don't know Ashley, then 1st of all I'm shocked because I feel like she knows everyone, and 2nd of all...you should know her. She will be one of the greatest, most encouraging friends you will ever have and she will inspire you to follow your dreams and be a better person!

And side note: today is her birthday! How appropriate right? 

Happy Birthday, Ashley! You're an amazing friend and I love you!!

Paz, 
B.Hines

No comments:

Post a Comment